RNDV Group is an international shipbuilding and construction company based in Lithuania. We specialise in turn-key electrical installation projects within the shipbuilding industry and various types of industrial services for the construction industry.
- Project Planning & Control Procedure, including development and compliant management of a Project;
- You will create solutions and strategies to ensure set goals are met as required per project plan. You will be responsible for more than one project;
- Schedule, quality and cost management – project plan timing and quality control, ensure project performance objectives are achieved at minimum cost;
- Resource management – planning and managing workforce/ staffing (approx 50-100 staff);
- Cooperation with project management team, clients/ customers and administration team.
- Must hold university or equivalent degree in engineering;
- Demonstrating previous experience in project management not less than 3 years;
- Showing proficiency in both written and spoken english;
- Providing proven planning, management and leadership experience;
- Willing to work abroad (6 weeks secondment/ 2 weeks home country).
- Career opportunities, personal and professional development;
- A collaborative environment with engaged, intelligent and supportive colleagues;
- Organize trips abroad and home country;
- Accomodation with all amenities;
- Motivating remuneration system.